Belize has much to offer... peace, quiet, relaxation, food, entertainment, tours and more!
Belize is located south of the United States just past the far end of Mexico (Central America).
Nature and wildlife are Belize's greatest and primary attributes such as wildlife reserves, zoos, jungles, caves, rainforests, waterfalls, barrier reefs and Mayan ruins.
Some points of interest are white sandy beaches, coconut and palm trees, birding, exotic flora, scuba diving, snorkeling, kayaking, canoeing, sailing, surfing, boating, fishing, tubing, hiking and horse riding.
- Rest and relax in our comfortable and convenient cabana
- Take full advantage of the ocean view and all that it offers
- Experience all the unique and natural entertainment of Belize
- Tour the 2nd largest Barrier Reef in the world and the largest Jaguar Reserve in the world.
- Fly to Belize City, rent a car and tour the beautiful Hummingbird Highway
- Or fly direct to the local airport at Sittee Point (Americana, Taca or Air Jamaica)